Bobuild is a strong advocate for privacy and security. Our goal is to empower our users to have full control over their data, and we’ve built our services, our processes and our infrastructure around the GDPR in order to provide you with a compliant, powerful and secure service. For inquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key privacy points
If you create apps with Bobuild:
- Your app data is owned by you. Bobuild treats your records as if they were private (except if you have configured Bobuild to make data available in a public page). We don’t sell them to anyone and we don’t use such data for purposes unrelated to you or our services, except in a limited set of circumstances (e.g. if we are compelled by a subpoena, or if you’ve given us permission to do so).
- We hold your data securely.
- App data is stored on servers located in the European Union. If you require your data to be stored on
If you are a final user of apps built with Bobuild:
- Is your app data anonymous? You will need to ask the app creator this as it depends on how they have chosen to configure their app. Specific questions in the app forms may ask you for your personal information or data that could be used to identify you, or your IP address might be stored along with that data. Also, data could be shared or made public.
- If you think an app violates our Terms of Service or may be engaging in illegal activity, please contact us to report it.